How your relationship with us will develop and what we can do for you to maximise your chances of finding the perfect Job.
Stage 1: Send us your CV
For tips and advice on writing the perfect CV then visit our careers service page.
Stage 2: Telephone conversation.
Successful CVs receive a telephone call from one of our experienced Consultants.
Together we will talk through your CV & profile and help you assess if this is the right career path for you. If you’re not sure whether your CV meets the necessary requirements visit our Careers Advice page.
Stage 3: Face-to-face meeting.
Come to our City Based Offices where you will meet with our Consultants face to face.
We feel, unlike many of our rivals, that a more personal approach to assessing your attributes, competencies and motivating factors will deliver a more tailored match. Based on this meeting we will:
- Gain a truly bespoke measurement of your personality, skill set and motivators.
- Work with you to map out a carefully constructed career path.
- Smartly match you with the best-suited companies, based upon the initial assessment our in depth knowledge of the London Sales & Recruitment Market, and our clients and their working environments.
- Agree on a time-framed action plan to put you forward to the companies that you have selected (we would only ever put you forward to our clients once we have spoken to you about the opportunity in detail and received your greenlight).
Stage 4: The Interview Stage:
As a successful candidate you will be put forward to a selection of our leading clients for the Interview Stage.
This stage can be a challenging and daunting time, especially for those who have only recently graduated and have little experience. We will be on hand to help and coach you through this process and make sure that you are given every chance of success.
- Leverage off our excellent network and relationships to get you in front of the companies and clients that you want to meet, effectively “selling” you into them. This is particularly relevant for those without much experience whose CV alone isn’t enough to truly sell themselves.
- Coordinate your diary and help organise all interviews for you.
- Work with you on your interviewing technique and style, including feedback from your meeting with us, and any areas to improve or work on.
- Give you detailed preparation before each interview, covering everything you need to know about the company and role.
- Provide you with a detailed background of your interviewers and exactly what they are looking for, including their backgrounds, the questions they will ask and how to impress them.
- Liaise between you and the Client to go through post interview feedback.
- Manage the acceptance, salary negotiation and offer process, ensuring that you receive the most attractive offer possible.